SIMPLE PROCESS. REAL RESULTS.
BOTOX® Treatment Process
WHAT IS THE BOTOX® TREATMENT PROCESS?
The treatment process for BOTOX® Cosmetic is simple and offers quick and lasting results. Here at Champions Point Family, we want to help you feel and look your best. Our goal is to help you understand what to expect before, during, and after the BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment. Here's what can expect when you come to our practice.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
- No anesthesia is required, but your healthcare provider may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream.
- Discomfort is usually minimal and brief.
- A few tiny injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic will be placed directly into the muscles that cause those moderate-to-severe lines.
- It can take approximately 10-15 minutes for the entire treatment.
- Convenient and quick! No downtime is needed so you can get on with your day.
- Specific aftercare instructions will be given to you.
- Side effects associated with the injection include localized pain, infection, inflammation, tenderness, swelling, redness, and/or bleeding/bruising.