Lift, plump, and smooth your skin®
JUVÉDERM® Dermal fillers
WHAT IS THE JUVÉDERM® TREATMENT PROCESS?
The treatment process for JUVÉDERM® Derma filler is simple and offers quick and natural-looking results that can last up to a year. Here at Champions Point Family, we want to help you feel and look as your best confident version of yourself. Our goal is to help you understand what to expect before, during, and after the JUVÉDERM® Derma filler treatment. Here's what can expect when you come to our practice.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
- No anesthesia is required, but your doctor may decide to anesthetize the area to reduce the discomfort.
- There is a minimum discomfort implied during the procedure.
- With a fine needle, your doctor applies JUVÉDERM® XC under your skin in order to fill the soft tissue of the dermis. Causing instantly the appearance of a smoother skin.
- The injection procedure takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Safe and efficient! minimal time for recovery and downtime.
- Prior to the treatment, your doctor will provide you the aftercare guidelines.
- Side effects associated with JUVÉDERM® Derma filler consist of redness, swelling, bumps, tenderness, bruising, itching, firmness and discoloration. There is a risk of infection as in any skin injection treatment.